Purpose of the Job
Administer and invigilate online examinations such as PROMETRIC and ICDL and all exams following the rules specified in the administrator manual of each examinations body.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Professionally answer all telephone inquiries regarding online exams.
• Provide professional counselling services for candidates who visit the institute to inquire about online examinations.
• Register candidates for online exams.
• Collect the examination fees from candidates in full before officially registering a candidate and issue the candidate with an official receipt voucher for the payment.
• Handover the cash and checks received to the Cashier on daily basis and ask the cashier to sign on each receipt voucher that he/she has received. Handover the yellow copy of the receipt vouchers and the registration forms to the accountant at the end of every month.
• Coordinate with the Administration/Finance Manager in order to send the payments for online examinations to the suppliers (PROMETRIC, ICDL, etc.) on time.
• Maintain accurate records (electronic and hardcopies) as indicated by the administrator manuals of each examination board.
• Handover the original certificates to the candidates and ask them to sign for its receipt (sign a copy of the certificates) for ICDL students.
• Invigilate the exams strictly following the instructions of the examination body.
• Produce a monthly report for the attention of the CEO on the actual examinations conducted.
• Liaison with the Technical Support staff regarding updates of the examination material and system failures.
• Diploma in a relevant field
• At least 2 years of experience in relevant field.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English/Arabic).
• Strong Interpersonal Skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Well organized.
• Enforcing ethical standards and confidentiality.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Computer skills.
To apply send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823