Purpose of the Job
Responsible for assessing learners/candidates against unit standards in VETAC- endorsed national qualifications/awards or registered Foreign awards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advice and support learners in the selection of units to be assessed and to complete an individual learning and assessment plan.
• Assess learners undertaking National Qualifications and to provide feedback as to whether they are competent/not yet competent within the requirements.
• Assess, teach and support learners undertaking an apprenticeship.
• Assess the competence of learners in the workplace and to liaise with the appropriate supervisor/manager/employer.
• Ensure every learner’s achievement and success is timely.
• Liaise with the Internal Quality Assurer (IQA), to claim unit and full achievement.
• Attend standardisation/quality assurance meetings and be available for Standards Verifier visits as required.
• Relevant and current experience working within business administration.
• (For detailed duties, refer to the Operations’ Handbook.)
• Additional tasks may be delegated as per the requirement
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration is required and must be from an accredited institution/university.
• Master Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
• Hold a Level 5 Composite Award in Assessing Learners, D32, D33, or A1, or South African Assessor Qualification, or Australian T10 or City & Guilds TAQAn is preferred
• Experience within a Trainer/ Assessor role.
• Proven track record of meeting targets.
• Experience of working in the training / education sector.
• Experience of working within industry.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• High level of presentational skills.
• Microsoft Office skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Respecting confidentiality.
• Effective organizational skills.
• Prepared and able to promote equal opportunities and ant discriminatory practice.
• Prepared to work in accordance with the KIC-CEC Health and Safety policy.
• Academic ILETS 6.0 is preferred.
National Qualifications Manager
To apply send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823