Purpose of the Job
The aim and purpose of this position is to enhance Sales and corresponding revenues adopting the best practices that the candidate would be trained on by Superiors and colleagues. To be involved with the complete life cycle of the Students and ensuring best experience at every stage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Market research, development and mapping of Students database.
• Make 50 cold calls and 50 follow up calls on daily basis to generate the required platform.
• Secure appointments – minimum 5 per day based on the follow ups made.
• Plan Seminars and workshops at regular intervals for potential leads.
• Make proposals for candidates that need to submit it for reimbursement or approvals.
• Coordinate for smooth commencement and execution for training for enrolled candidates, with Training Dept’s.
• Follow up for recovery of outstanding fees since instalment facility is being offered to facilitate admissions.
• Send regular email communication to be maintained with potential leads as well as admissions.
• Maintain database of and following up leads.
• Discuss and suggest effective marketing initiatives with maximum ROI (based on past experience).
• Maintain a positive work environment through actions and words.
• (For detailed duties, refer to the Operations’ Handbook).
• Additional tasks may be delegated as per the requirement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing is required and must be from an accredited institution/university
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Sales & Marketing or alternatively a minimum of 1 year experience in the Vocational training Industry within G.C.C. region.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel.
• Typing: > 50 words per minute.
• Effective planning and organizing.
• Strong communication skills.
• Problem analysis and problem solving.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Personality Traits: Aggressive, Confident, Convincing and persuasive (few cases to be given to resolve and understand the approach adopted by the candidate).
Retail Sales & Marketing Manager
To apply send your cv to email@example.com
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823