Course Level : Elementary
Course Code : TEFL 101
The elementary level of the English Language Course is designed to build up a solidbase for both oral and written communication skills.This would be achieved by emphasison using the language through processes of exploration,and discussion of certain topics (cultural, educational, scientific andothers)strengthening, meanwhile,the independent analytical and critical thinking among students.Another main crucial objective is to internalize the underlying structures of the language through series of supplementary and supporting tasks and activities.
Through the course,students deal with the following:
1. Individual oral presentations on various topics.
2. General discussions on the topics of presentations.
3. Supplementary and supporting tasks and activities to
4. Some short grammatical notes given by the teacher to draw the students’ attention to the underlying structure in question.
At the end of the course the students are expected to do (or reveal) the following as evaluated by the faculty in the department:
1. Acquire the basics of the spoken language with attempts to practice intensively on it through various processes of oral communication.
2. Get acquainted with thepreliminary processes of written communication and lead anintensive practice on them
3. Develop independent learning.
4. Develop the analytical and critical thinking.
5. Use of IT devices in presentations.
Please visit us at the college for more details.
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823