Course Name : English Language Course
Course Level : Pre- Intermediate
Course Code : TEFL 102
The pre-intermediate level of the English Language Course is designed to develop the students ability to handle oral and written communication skills.This would be achieved by emphasison using the language through processes of exploration, and discussion of certain topics (cultural, educational, scientific and others)strengthening, meanwhile,the independent analytical and critical thinking among students.Another main crucial objective is to internalize the underlying structures of the language through series of supplementary and supporting tasks and activities.
Through the course,students deal with the following:
1. Individual oral presentation son various topics.
2. General discussions on the topics of presentations.
3. Supplementaryand supporting tasks and activities to
4. Some short grammatical notes given by the teacher to draw the students’ attention to the underlying structure in question.
5. Class assignments
Upon completion of this course, students are expected to
1. Develop independent learning skills.
2. Learn the basics and the different skills of different forms of writing.
3. develop competency in IT devices and use them effectively
4. Acquire and use effectively the various grammatical structures.
5. Acquire and use effectively the new words used in reading passages and other exercises.
6. Develop listening and speaking skills.
Request For Course Fee. Kindly fill this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Preferred Campus Location*
---Abu DhabiAl Ain
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823