Students will learn about the foundation of customer service such as verbal & non-verbal communication skills, customer contact techniques, cross-cultural awareness and how to manage stress.
This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma in Aviation Studies
• Job assistance after completion of the course
• Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
• Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
• Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
• Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
• Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
• Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Open to all those that have completed High School and have good English communication skills. There is no entrance test.
• Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
• Cargo reservations and receiving staff, Public relations and sales support personnel, Flight attendants
Request For Course Fee. Kindly fill this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Preferred Campus Location*
---Abu DhabiAl AinAl Bahia
Weekdays: 2 hours per day and 5 days a week – 1 – 2 hours per day practice / assignments in addition to class.
Weekends: 3 hours per day x 2 days a week – – 1 – 2 hours per day practice / assignments in addition to class. Batches are extended to students as per their convenience – available on weekends, morning, and late evenings and during the Day time too.
Guest services, Convention services coordinator, Front office Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Agent, Frontline Agent
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Near Deerfields Mall, Al Bahia
Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005, +9712015000
Fax :+965 22427823