In this introductory short course, students will learn about the different airline fleets, business model, airline manufacturers and vendors as well as government and industry agencies.
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Free of Cost Additional modules offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their IATA students:
Additional facilities offered by Al-Khawarizmi exclusively for their students:
Open to all those that have completed High School and have good English communication skills. There is no entrance test.
• Entry-level airline industry staff
• Newcomers to the airline industry
Request For Course Fee. Kindly fill this form and we will get back to you shortly.
Preferred Campus Location*
---Abu DhabiAl Ain
3 hours per day and 3 days a week – 1 – 2 hours per day practice / assignments in addition to class. Batches are extended to students as per their convenience – available on weekends, early morning, and late evenings and during the Day time too.
Travel Consultant Tour Supervisor, Travel BPO Executive Travel Agency, Assistant, Holiday Consultant Hotels Upon successful completion of the course, you will acquire the listed skills:
• Know the history, current scale and scope of the airline industry
• Find out about the multiple operational and business functions of airlines
• Describe the duties and responsibilities of key airline personnel
• Learn everything you need to know to launch a career in the airline industry
Fields marked with * are required
AI Moroor Road,
Next To The Main Bus Station,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Al Meryal, Next to Al Towaya park
68297. Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone : +971-2-4080000, +971-3-7555005
Fax :+965 22427823