The Architectural suite empowers Architects, Visualizers and students of Architecture with the necessary skills required to take structural design, from drawings to a full-blown 3D animated presentation and stills.
This course has been exclusively devised keeping in mind the latest in design Pre-Visualization technology and offers realistic scenarios for handling all kinds of projects.
Duration : 36 hours
What will I learn?
- Adobe Photoshop – Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Premiere – Adobe Premiere is a timeline-based video editing software application. It teaches you to do video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
- Adobe After Effects – Adobe After Effects will teach you to create motion graphics and visual effects. After Effects allows users to create animation and alter media in 2D and 3D space with different built-in tools and third party plug-ins.
Autodesk Max with V-Ray – will teach you to quickly effortlessly create realistic graphics while allowing complete control for the 3D production process.
- Proficiency with leading 3D software’s – 3DS Max and the lighting plugin V-Ray
- Adeptness with core Architectural skills in 3D .
- Fluency with 3D architectural skills including the concepts of 3D Modeling , V-Ray lighting, texturing, shading and Camera animation
- Understanding and ability to create architectural walk-through.