IATA Ground Operation Management
The IATA Ground Operations Management course covers the many aspects of ground operations for which IATA has developed recommended industry standards and procedures, as detailed in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM). Therefore, the AHM* has been included in the study kit as it is an indispensable field publication that you will refer to throughout this course and in your day-to-day duties.
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
Importance of Operational and Occupational Health and Safety training
• Managing risk and the components of Emergency Response Plans (ERPs)
• Use of SGHA contracts and Service Level Agreements
• Operational standards in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
• Latest trends in passenger/baggage handling and catering
- Soft Skills
- Computer Basics – mainly MS Office
- Mock tests for ensuring additional preparation and ability to clear IATA exam in first attempt
- Job assistance after completion of the course
- Repetition of course / modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in first attempt
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for second attempt, if at all needed
- Transportation facility for classes at a minimal cost, within 10 kms radius of the College
- Certification of attendance issued by Khawarizmi Training Solutions, approved by Ministry irrespective of clearance of IATA exam, as we believe the journey of learning is as important as the clearance of the Exam. Job assistance would be offered at the end of attending the course as well
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment
- Use Ground Handling and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to suit your Stations handling needs, reduce costs and provide quality service
- Prevent fraud by being knowledgeable about the current methods that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues
- Implement a Safety and Security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance
- Use and work with the latest edition of the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) which is included in the course price.
- Duration : 60 hours / 3 months
- Weekend & Weekdays Classes
- Payment : One Time or Installment
- Free Books & Exam
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Health and Safety professionals
- Candidates that have completed IATA’s Airport Operations
- Civil Engineers and Technical operators
Weekdays: 2 hours per day and 5 days a week – 1 – 2 hours per day practice / assignments in addition to class.
Weekends: 3 hours per day x 2 days a week – – 1 – 2 hours per day practice / assignments in addition to class. Batches are extended to students as per their convenience – available on weekends, morning, and late evenings and during the Day time too