ICDL is a global standard for computer skills. This certificate has an international tinge and recognized by governments, computer societies, international organizations, and international institutions. It is also a worldwide certificate to measure computer skills.
ICDL is the world’s leading computer skills certification. To date more than 14 million people have engaged with the ICDL programme, in over 150 countries, through our network of over 24,000 ICDL Accredited Test Centres (ATCs).
Register for ICDL Course today and join other ICDL candidates from around the world in certifying your computer skills to the international standard.
Read more benefits of this course below.
The ICDL programme defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security. Candidates take tests in the modules which are most relevant to their educational and professional requirements, thereby creating their ICDL Profile. Whether in school, university or in the workplace, ICDL offers the skills you need to succeed.
ICDL programmes are for anyone who wishes to become fully competent in the use of a computer and common applications. Computer skills enable people of all ages to understand and use technology to improve their personal and professional lives. ICDL modules provide a practical programme of up-to-date skills and knowledge areas which are validated by a test.
- Concepts of Information Technology
- Using the Computer and Managing Files
- Word Processing
- Information & Communication
Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
- Know the main components of computer and understand the basics of information technology, the use of computer networks and information security.
- Demonstrate the knowledge in using the core functions of computer and operating systems.
- The ability to use word processor
- Understand the basics and the use of electronic spreadsheets.
- Understand the basics of databases and the ability to use the database.
- Show the required ability to prepare presentations.
- Search the Internet using an Internet browser, and dealing with electronic mail for sending and receiving electronic messaging
- 120 hours
- Sunday to Wednesday