IELTS Preparation Course
The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education, professionals, and global migration, with over 2 million tests taken in the last year. IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organisations worldwide.
IELTS is the most widely accepted English language test assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad.
Our IELTS preparation courses are specially designed to optimise your test potential, and give you a better chance to excel in your first or next IELTS test. Preparing for the IELTS with the help of our highly qualified teacher with IELTS experience significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need.
We also offer IELTS EXAMS at our institution, which are internationally certified and the details and schedule can be found in Exam Center.
At the end of this course, haven practiced all the necessary and significant items and techniques for the test, the students will be able to demonstrate a high level of fluency and expertise in English Language communication, and will also be able to confidently take their IELTS test successfully
This course has been designed for those intended to sit for the IELTS test and for profession who intend to develop their fluency in English Language. It contains practical modules to help the students grow their ability to read all sort of written articles and documents, either in public or in private, with 100% understanding.
In this course you will work on strengthening your reading and study strategies, developing your reading vocabulary, and improving your test-taking strategies. You will also have the opportunity in this class to develop your reading speed and comprehension of a variety of written materials. This course will help prepare you and equip you with the academic knowledge and practical skills you will need to succeed in your IELTS assessment.
Writing has been considered as one of the most dreaded aspect of English communication, as most people always find it difficult to express what is in their heart by writing. So this course has been designed both for those who intend to sit for the IELTS test and for professionals who intend to develop their writing skills in a very fast and uncommon way. This course offers effective strategies to sharpen your writing skills by structuring your ideas logically.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be adequately prepared for the writing section of the IETLS test and will be able to:
- Write letters and articles that are clear, precise, and appropriate to your audience.
- Understand and effectively write all forms of creative writings such as poems, essays, business communications, and lots more.
- Structure your business documents effectively.
- Avoid common grammatical mistakes and expand their deposit of writing vocabularies
- Get your message across convincingly
- Give your business documents that final polish before sending them out
Effective listening skills are a vital part of the oral communication process. As an active listener, you learn to hear what people are really saying by understand five steps in the listening process which are Receiving, Understanding, Remembering, and Evaluating, and Responding. This course is targeted at preparing you effectively for the IETLS test and helping you improve your listening skills and build better communication with others.
By the end of this course, you will be adequately prepared for the listening section of the IETLS test and;
- You will be a better communicator through a range of techniques to use to improve the ability to listen within your organisation.
- You will have an increased awareness of how state-of-mind impacts the quality of listening.
- You will be able to identify and confirm what is going on in the other person’s world. This includes identifying their core issues, needs and concerns.
- You will have an understanding of how to discern the deeper meaning behind the other person’s communication. This includes listening beyond the words for both spoken and unspoken messages.
- You will have an enhanced ability to summarise the conversation and confirm next steps.
This course has been designed for those intended to sit for the IELTS test and for profession who intend to develop their fluency in English Language. It contains practical modules to help you grow your ability to engage in either a one-on-one communication or at a public or business function.
In this course you will work on strengthening your engagement prowess in English language, developing your reading vocabulary, and improving your test-taking strategies. This course will help prepare you and equip you with the academic knowledge and practical skills you will need to succeed in your IELTS assessment.
By the end of this course, participants will also:
- Learn to analyze an audience & tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Learn to expand on key points, with maximum clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness & present with confidence
- Learn to deliver a polished, professional & credible speech in any event
Duration & Format
- 4 Sections
- 40 hours in total
- Sunday to Thursday
- Intensive Course of 2 WEEKS (4 hr/day)
- Regular Course of 4 WEEKS (2 hr/day)
- Peer Work and Group Discussions
- Time Pressure Practice
- Preparation book as well as demo tests of IELTS are also included
Before joining us for IELTS preparation courses, you will have to do a short placement test, free of charge, in order to determine your level, which takes around 30 minutes.