Developing leadership skills is more than learning to be a good manager. Great leadership is first and foremost an “inside job”. Before we can lead others with influence and confidence, we must first find the inner qualities and strengths to lead ourselves with conviction.
Leadership from this perspective is a manifestation of our unique personal power, purpose and vision.
Leadership Mastery combines instruction on the latest developments in the field of leadership studies with real-world case studies, video dramatizations, self-assessments, participatory discussions, and many exercises to make the course an exciting and enriching learning experience.
- View leadership from a new and higher-level perspective
- Discover and analyze your leadership style and tendencies
- Grow in personal power and effectiveness
- Discover and build upon your intrinsic leadership qualities
- Understand, develop and employ the emotional forces within you
- Develop the critical interpersonal skills essential for leading others
- Building a company culture that promotes innovation & creativity
- Understanding and utilizing the immense capacities of our brains create new ways of thinking, doing and being.
- Mastering creative ways to present your ideas confidently
- Balancing logic and intuition to make more effective decisions
- Overcoming creative blocks and challenge existing approaches to workplace issues
- Develop flexible, creative and well-motivated teams