The MS PowerPoint course is designed to acquaint the student with all aspects of creating a strong presentation. The purpose of a presentation is to create the maximum impact in minimal time and to persuade your audience to take action.
After completion of the course, the student will be fully adept at delivering a presentation easily using MS PowerPoint.
- Creating a Basic Presentation
- Formatting Texts on Slides
- Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Modifying Graphical Objects in Presentations
- Working with Tables & Charts
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customizing a Design Template
- Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Duration: 10 hours per level (5 teaching days of 4 hours each)
- Format: 4 hours per day x 5 days)
- Timings: Course is available in the Morning, Afternoon or Evening timings.