Oracle Database Administration
This Oracle Database Administrator course explores the fundamentals of basic database administration. Course instructors will reinforce topics with structured hands-on practices that will prepare students for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
Upon course completion, the student will be able to:
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Installing your Oracle Software
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Database Instance
- Managing the ASM Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Data Concurrency
- Managing Undo Data
- Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Database Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
- Working with Support
- Duration : 80 hours
- Timing : 07:00 PM – 09:00 PM
- Days : Sunday to Wednesday
- Payment : One Time or Installment
- 100% Practical Training
Who Should Attend?
- Database & Technical Administrators
- Support Engineers
- Technical Consultants
- Java Developers