Our Photography Program demystifies the art of Digital Photography. The digital medium has paved the way for virtually anyone to get started with Photography, and it goes way beyond using a device. As a part of the Graphics & Animation program, this course covers everything from foundation level Photography to understanding compositional issues, color and lights and goes all the way up to digital color correction and manipulation.
The Photography Program is a one of its kind Program that aims at demystifying the Art of Digital Photography. The digital medium has paved the way for virtually anyone to get started with Photography, and it goes way beyond using a device. This course covers everything from foundation level Photography to understanding compositional issues, colour and lights and goes all the way up to digital colour correction and manipulation.
- Ability to define subject and compose images using frame and vantage point.
- Ability to control and manipulate light, depth of field, motion.
- Understand and articulate the meaning of the photographs you see and learn how meaning is visually communicated
- Refined and improved basic techniques of exposure, development and printing
- Know how and when to use advanced exposure and development controls
- Understand how to use a flash and studio lighting techniques to control and manipulate artificial light
- Vocabulary and techniques of selected alternative processes Identify, describe and analyze photographers, styles and genres
- Understand the relationships between multiple images and sequencing of images
- Knowledge of various forms of image presentation and understand the impact presentation can have on the meaning of images
- Create a cohesive body of exhibition quality work that collectively explores an idea or concept and be able to explain the significance of subject, form, presentation and meaning of student’s own work and the work of others.
- 120 hours
- Sunday to Wednesday
Eligibility: Open to all
Profiles available for Jobs: Photographer ( fashion, magazine, wild-life, gourmet )