Project Management Professional (PMP)®
In an increasingly projectized world, PMP professional certification ensures that you’re ready to meet the demands of projects and employers across the globe. With a PMP certification behind your name, you can work in virtually any industry, anywhere in the world, and with any project management methodology.
The PMP® Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. This course is dedicated to helping students earn their certificate by preparing them for the PMP® exam. It focuses on key concepts in each of area, including the recently added professional responsibility section.
Wherever you are in your career, it is a certification for you.
PMI Registered Education Provider logo and PMP are a registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
At the completion of this PMP training program, attendees will each be awarded PMI Endorsed Certificates worth 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s).
What’s New in the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition?
The PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition includes information on how to implement its approaches in agile environments — a first for PMI. Other additions include:
- Trends and emerging practices
- Tailoring considerations
- A greater emphasis on Strategic and Business Knowledge
- A new section on the role of the project manager
PMP Exam Preparation Course will:
- Prepare delegates to sit for the PMP® Exam by reviewing PMP® key terms and concepts and the knowledge areas and all processes within The Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition.
- Teach delegates about best practice project management tools and techniques so they can apply them successfully it in their own organizations.
- Enhance the Project Managers’ abilities to manage and deliver a project on time, within budget and with optimal quality.
- Project Lifecycle and Organization
- Processes for a project Manage
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
The PMP training and exam prep course will be conducted over a period of 3 weeks, starting from 6.00 PM and ending at 9.00 PM * daily (Sunday to Wednesday), with allowances for short refreshment breaks.
*For in-house courses, timings can be customized by mutual agreement.
- Duration: 36 hours (3 weeks)
- Timing: 06.00- 09.00 PM
- Sunday to Wednesday
- Training Material PMI, 6th Edition-Original
- Presentation Slides
- CD for exam prep
- Practical Exercises.
Who Should Attend?
The PMP also increases your earning potential. PMP certification holders earn 20 percent more than their non-certified peers according to Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey, Ninth Edition.
Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
By attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the project management discipline, including all knowledge areas, concepts, processes and tasks of The Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition, and align your project management experience with PMP® terminology and definitions, as well as identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria.
All delegates will be supplied with customized course materials including a genuine copy of PMI’s PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, and sample questions & answers that will build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PMP® exam on your first attempt.