Video Editing Suite
Using professional Non-Linear Editing applications such as Adobe Premiere and Apple Final Cut Pro, this Video Editing Suite of the Graphics and Animation program enables students to learn a complete editing work-flow and is an excellent choice especially for professional artists looking for a skill-set upgrade to step into the roles of a Non-linear Editor or Motion Graphics artist.
This has been designed for professionals and beginners alike who wish to learn Non-linear Editing, Motion graphics and Digital Compositing. Using professional Non-Linear Editing applications such as Adobe Premiere and Apple Final Cut Pro, this Program enables you to learn a complete Editing work-flow and is an excellent choice especially for professional artists looking for a skill-set upgrade to step into the roles of a Non-linear Editor or Motion Graphics artist.
The video editing suite courses will cover the following softwares
- Adobe Premiere – Adobe Premiere is a timeline-based video editing software application. It teaches you to do video editing, graphic design, and web development programs.
- Apple Final Cut Pro – lets you edit and deliver like never before. You can even output your 4K video to ultra-high-definition displays via HDMI and Thunderbolt 2.
- A practical knowledge of digital video editing software
- Ability to identify and explain the basic visual and conceptual elements that are common to all works of art
- An understanding of non-linear video editing concepts including time code navigation, display and rendering protocols
- Acquisition of skills associated with production techniques including shooting, logging, capturing, editing, lighting, sound and media management
- Use of a variety of effects including compositing, motion effects, text generation and color correction.
- 120 hours
- Sunday to Wednesday
Eligibility: High School
Profiles available for Jobs: Offline Video Editor