PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation and Practitioner
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely used method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for.
It gives you a set of processes to work through and explains what information you should be gathering along the way. But PRINCE2 doesn’t do the work for you; it cannot guarantee your projects will be successful.
Good projects that deliver quality results, on-time and within budget are dependent on the capability of people involved from Project Board down to. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
- Understand and apply the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2
- Apply the principles of PRINCE2 to projects Manage quality, risks, and benefits
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments