Web Designing Suite
Khawarizmi Training Solutions offers two separate streams for Web Design studies: Web Designing and Web Development. The Web Design module addresses softwares adn the aesthetic valude involved in designing a websit and the Web Development module focuses on the back-end and programming.
We offer two separate streams for Web studies: Web designing and Web development. This would encompass what one needs in terms of knowledge and expertise to developing and host websites independently. These courses deal with two separate aspects wherein the Designing module deals with software’s involved in designing the website and the aesthetic value of the same whereas the Web Development module focuses on the back-end and programming so as to have the front-end functioning smoothly.
- Adobe Photoshop – Photoshop is a graphics editor which is extremely useful to learn in order to create and edit images. The Adobe Photoshop family will give you everything you need to make the best digital images. Images can be transformed into anything your imagination conjures up. It provides a base for future animation courses and other softwares. Using Photoshop you will be able to create and edit movie clips. This will get you started in the road to learning animation.
- Adobe Dreamweaver – is a web design and development application that provides a visual WYSIWYG editor
- Adobe Flash – is a rich Internet application that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences
- Adobe Illustrator- Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor. It is used by professionals working in design all over the world. It provides graphics designers with sophisticated drawing tools leading to the creation of excellent graphics.
- Proficiency with Dreamweaver and Flash software’s which are the main tools for Web design
- Ability to incorporate the principles of goal-oriented design: defining clear goals for website and identifying the target audience.
- Demonstrate proficiency with core visual skills needed for designing web pages that are easy to understand and use.
- Familiarity with graphic design basics for the web, including concepts such as color, contrast, readability, effective text, imagery, attention maps.
- 120 hours
- Sunday to Wednesday
Eligibility: High School
Profiles available for Jobs: Web Designer, Concept and layout artist