IATA Certification In Airline Customer Service
This is a comprehensive IATA Certification in Airline Customer Service training covering all the essential aspects of effective customer service management.
You will learn about effective customer contact and communication, understand the different social styles and cultural differences of airline customers and gain an understanding of the new trends in this field.
Duration : 60 hours
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Managing stress
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Job assistance upon successful completion of the course
- Waiver of IATA exam fees for the second attempt, if at all needed
- Repetition of course/modules should the IATA exam not be cleared in the first attempt
- Certification of attendance issued by Al-Khawarizmi College